- Asha V. Sheth: The widow of Vasant J. Sheth, and chairperson of the
Foundation. She has been instrumental in steering the Vasant J. Sheth Memorial
Foundation to the maritime, cultural and educational sectors.
- Bharat K. Sheth: The nephew of Vasant J. Sheth, and deputy chairman
and managing director of The Great Eastern Shipping Company Limited. He contributes
a wealth of shipping experience to the Foundation.
- Pradip P. Shah: Founder of India’s first credit rating agency,
Credit Rating and Information Services of India Limited, he has served with
Housing Development and Finance Corporation, ICICI and consulted for USAID,
the World Bank and the Asian Development Bank. He currently heads IndAsia
Fund Advisors Private Limited.
- Fali P. Sarkari: A former partner in the firm, Kalyaniwalla & Mistry,
he is renowned Financial expert and a director of Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing
Company Limited and various other public companies and trusts.
- Noshir E. Pardiwala: Former Personnel and HRD head of The Great
Eastern Shipping Company Limited, he is actively engaged in promoting maritime
staff standards and training. He has served the International Maritime Organisation
and the International Labour Organisation.
- Sunil S. Mehta: An Anthropology graduate from Cambridge University,
and previously Head Business Relations, Hutchison Max Telecom. He has a strong
background in marketing, advertising and corporate communications. He is an
active member of the Bombay Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- Ketaki V. Sheth: The daughter of Vasant J. Sheth and administrator
of the Foundation, she co-ordinates and executes the projects supported by the
Foundation. She is an accomplished photographer and a recipient of the 1993
Sanskriti Award for Indian Photography and the 2006 Higashikawa Award in Japan
for best foreign photographer